Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Reconnaissance

I am habitually a bad blogger.  Rather, I am a blogger with bad habits.  My media is not nearly as mixed as it aught to be.  I apologies, and will now strive to correct this.

I have in my possession wonderful and neglected point and shoot camera.  Therefore I have no excuse for the lack of piczorz.  It is said that a picture is worth a thousand words.  So it stands to reason that writing should become a whole lot easier if I just point, and shoot, then throw some blurry images at you.

They say that to form a habit you must consciously do something every day for twenty days.  I haven't the patience for this.  I intend to form a new habit in the next ten days.  The goal is to have my camera with me all day, and to snap photo's throughout the day.

The subject matter and the end results are meaningless, the journey is the goal.  In order to keep myself honest I will be posting a single choice photo, taken that day, for the next 10 days.

Enter the 73~ |)4Ψ ?#070 (#4114~93




 Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment