Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Setting in

Moving is pretty busy work.  I have spent allot of time getting set up.  New city.  New Bike.  New roads.  New Job.  Check Check Check Check Check.  It has taken nearly a week but I dare say that I have moved in.  I am in a pretty cool neighborhood.  It's called New Edenburgh and I am only two blocks from Rideau Hall and #24 Sussex drive.  If you don't know that is where the leaders of our country reside.  Also within the range of projectile granite is the embassy of almost any country you can think of.  New Edenburgh.


View Larger Map

Now in case you forget how to read.  I have summarized the above in a few photos.

home

Neighbors

 Neighbors

More Neighbors.

Capital Hiil.  Capitol bike.

Race number one is coming this weekend.  Cambridge, New York for the Tour of the Battenkill.
 
 
 Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly 
 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the neighbourhood Cuylar,. Nice to see my place on your blog. It will look better when it is summer and we have some greens. Can't wait to meet you....maybe we could take a photo of the two of us and send it to your mom. wow, will she be impressed...

    ReplyDelete