Sunday, August 14, 2011

cracked

Summer is coming to a close.  I have no races remaining on my calender.  This is okay, I have had a long season and my mind has begun to loose pace with my body.  My appetite for riding hard has hit rock bottom but that's okay too.  Normally I place allot of pressure on myself, so right now I am allowing myself to ignore these demands.  I have plans to move back to Saskatoon at the end of the month, so the next couple of weeks will be more about collecting a couple paychecks than stacking kilometers.

The big question is where to from here?  I have plans to go to school full time this winter.  I will continue my undergraduate degree in Biomolecular Structure Studies, and I plan to graduate in April 2012.  I wont lie, I have my work cut out for me.  I have stacked allot of classes into my final year as well as a research project.  I have a daunting 8 months ahead of me.  So much in fact, that I find myself incapable of planning beyond April.  There is a defined finish line, but instead of a ribbon it is marked with a curtain.  I know a few directions that I would like to take on the other side. But, I have never been good at multiple directions.  I have a Goal until April, and some time to realize what comes next.

Cuylar Conly


No comments:

Post a Comment