Saturday, July 10, 2010

Delta prologue

Last Night Racing took off in Delta.  The race was an individual 3km prologue.  With the fastest time coming in at 3,46.47.  The winner was a Canuck racing for a pro team in the States.  I completed the course in 4,03 This slotted me into 45th place out of 93.  I have to admit that a 3km Time Trial is rather foreign to me.  I got out there and road as hard as I could, that's all I could do.

I would like to give some big-luv respect to Brad Clifford.  Brad's rear tire blew out approximately 700m into his race.  He rode it out on his flat tire and still posted an impressive time of 3,56.  Good for 21st.  Brad I can't wait to see what you can do with air in your tires. 

Tonight we will race a Criterium in Downtown Ladner.  With a stacked field of both Canadian and American pro Teams it promises to be very exciting.  The mantra of the weekend will be to hold nothing back.



Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment