Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where Will You Be in 2 Months Time?

In one month, two months, four months even eight months most people my age will be doing one of two things.   The majority of my peers will be either going to school or working full time, and I will be racing my bicycle.  School? pause button.  Work? haha.  Leaving it all behind, in search of never-land.

This year I will be racing for an Espoir Team based out of Ottawa, Ontario.  Team Fresh Air Experience/OBC.  Although eastern Canada is unfamiliar to me, I am very excited.  I don`t think I have seen a more motivated group than the individuals that make up this team.  Non-more so than Team Manager and Coach Michael Dekelver.  Michael has built this team on fundamentals for performance, communication and team work.  I will be working closely with him to kick my training into high gear, and develop the speed needed to push me over the top.  Look for results at races in Eastern Canada and United States.


Here's a general time-line of my whereabouts.


Today - Saskatoon


One Month - Tucson, Arizona


Two Months - Still Tucson


Four Months - Ottawa, Ontario


Eight Months - Still In Ottawa






Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly 

No comments:

Post a Comment