Saturday, February 13, 2010

OMGIHAB!

So I got myself a blog...

I have never been good at keeping a journal. This means that I will probably not be very good at keeping a blog. So here is my disclaimer: I make no guarantees about the regularity, length or quality of my blogging.

Some of you may ask; Cuylar, why are you blogging if it is just going to be a big fail boat?

Well, as many know, and many more are unaware, I have taken the semester off from school and I am moving to BC to race my bike. This blog will be my attempt to update and inform anyone who cares what is going on in my life.

Tomorrow I fly with my Family to Vancouver. We are going to take in some Winter Olympic action and then my family will fly home and I will stay behind in BC.

Don't think just go for it

Cuylar

No comments:

Post a Comment