Monday, April 19, 2010

Feelin` It

I am Feelin' It.  And It is Good!

My recovery is flying.  After spending most of yesterday on the couch with an ice pack today was looking bright.  I woke up with no pain in my knee and no pain in my head.  The sun was shinning and I was ready to ride.

Following Doctors orders I was determined not to go too crazy.  I rode a quick 3.5hrs and even spread a little jam on a couple hills at the end.  Not too much jam though.  I don't want to get a cavity.  After the ride the head feels good, the knee feels good and the stitches are all intact.  Awesome.

In summary I rode my bike, and it was good.

The rest of this week is very fast becoming a logistical nightmare.  I am working on it but in short work, cycling and medical appointments are all trying to occupy the same space.  What a pain.  I will work on my juggling I guess.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment