Sunday, April 4, 2010

Penticton

Short post today. 

There is no Internet here.  GAH. WTF do I do.  I am so disconected. AHAHHAHAHHHHH!

Ok. Got that out of my system.  I am borowing some Internet from Julia Garntett right now.  This borrowing may continue throughout the week.  Thanks for keeping me wired Julia.

Penticton is right deadly.  On Saturday we did a 3 hr spin to get the plane off the legs.  We started a half hour too early and got hammered with hail.  After returning to base camp and load in the dryer we went out to continue our ride.
Today, Chris, Mike, Sean and I went to Easter Mass in the morning.  We were out riding our bikes by noon.  We rode with Team Sask and had a chance to meet some of the upcomming juniors.  Chris and I like to give them a hard time, but all in good fun they're good kids.

I have been taking a number of pictures, but since I am borowing a computer right now I will not be posting pics until I can resolve my internet issues.  So lookforward to some pics comming later in the week.

If the weather is good tomorrow then I can look forward to a good long ride.



Training shall be based solely on feel,


while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment