Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Penticton Photo blogg

Time to throw some Photos at you.  These are from the last couple days of riding in the Okanagan.  I seem to be cursed.  it seems that everywhere I go I am getting rained on.  We finally had a nice weather day and I was able to drop 180km.  I hope to do the same tomorrow, and the rest of the week.  I just have to come to terms with the fact that I am some kind of rain god.  Then buck up and ride like a man.

Without further adou, the pictures.

This is where we are staying.  skaha lake resort.


The Living room.  and my bike.



The view from our balcony.  Deadly weather first day here.



It took approximately 6 sec for my room to explode.


From plane to bike.  Rollin out the legs.



Mike McGarity, Bruce Kemp, Chris McGarity.  pros vs Joes.

 Let it be known that we rode for 3 hours, 
Bruces average Wattage was 30Watts above his Threshhold.
Not what you think...
OK exactly what you think.



Easter Sunday.  I went to Mass.


Freezing to death after 12km descent through snow/rain/2 degrees



 Solution, warm up in roadside restroom.



Beautiful day Today.  The view from the top of Richter pass.



Top of Richter.


 Snack Time!



Chris and Raganar.  Raganar is our favorite junior.  Not afraid to a little hard.  we got him to swap turns with us.  But we still can`t get him to take that damn visor off.


That`s it for the slide show YO.  
Tomorrow I will ride the Iron man course again.  Climb some more hills.  and continue to do so the rest of the week.

And I will bring along my documentation device for some picsor taking.




Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment