Friday, April 2, 2010

SuPer Best Ever Weight Loss Program of All Time

As some of you are aware I got a little fat when I was home 2 weeks ago.  I was home for the weekend and in 3 days I gained about 14 lbs.  As impressive as this sounds, it was not desired.  This was frustrating to say the least.  When you desire to be a lean bicycle engine finding out that you are overweight is quite mentally taxing.

But, LO.  In less than 2 weeks I have lost 10lbs.  What is my secret?  I will tell you, and it is so obvious that I could not possibly charge for it.  Although donations will be accepted : )

Now I reveal the super weight loss strategy.  There is no starving yourself, or skipping meals.  There is not even a restriction on your diet.  Eat anything you want.   The Key is to ride your bike between 20 and 30 hours per week.  It is that simple.  Just ride your bike everyday, that`s it YO!

So all of you out there looking to lose some winter weight.  Just get on your bike and ride!


Tomorrow I fly to penticton for the Team Saskatchewan Training Camp.  I am looking to put in some big days, on some big mountains.  This will all add up to a big week to cap of the Base building for the year.  I am very excited for this camp.  I look forward to riding with all the good ol` boys from Saskatchewan.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.




Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment