Saturday, March 19, 2011

Where is your Mind?

This blog has been seriously neglected.  I guess I just didn`t feel much like writing for the past couple weeks.  I can trough around a series of excuses.  Such as.  Writers Burnout from a post a day for two months.  Being home for a couple weeks gives a feeling of "business as usual."  Which makes events seem less noteworthy.  Also I have been cramming several months of errands and appointments into my short time at home. Most of all I just did not feel like writing anything.  So I did not, and it was good.

For two weeks this record of mind lay dormant.  Lately I have been thinking about it.  pondering and rolling it over.  Now, I suppose, it is time to return some regularity.  I am making no commitment to any sort of time period.  I simply feel that my thoughts are returning to an expressive state.  What that will entail I don't know.  I'm just going to go with it.

Now a little of what I have been up to.  It's still winter in Saskatoon so when I ride it is mostly in the basement.  A real test of focus after coming off the open roads of Tucson, AZ.  I watched the world shrink as I found a place to live in Ottawa.  If the world shrinks anymore I might even find myself a part time job.  Fingers crossed.  At the end of the month I am flying to Ottawa, where I will "home-base" for the summer.  Hopefully Saskatoon can get it's melt on in the next couple days and I will hit the roads for realz.


 Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.


Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment