Sunday, March 7, 2010

Eat, sleep, Ride, Repeat.

The title is self explanatory.  I am living the good life.  I have been trying to log as much ride time as I can right now.  Rain or shine I am here to train.  I am still trying to adapt to the hills. It seems like you are either going up or down, but I have found some routs that make me feel more at home.

Some nice flat roads along the dikes.  It reminds me of Sask. but the back drop of the mountains and the water in the ditches are what I really like.
 
self shot

 
airplane view


Starting this week I'm gonna start dropping some fat climbing time.  I have a feeling that being able to kill it on a climb will be a big advantage in the sport of bicycle racing. 

NEW BIKE!

Yes my bike has arrived.  For 2010 race season I am riding a Cannondale Super SIX HI-Mod.  This bike comes stocked with Dura-ace 7900 and an SRM.  See photos here,

http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?id=748991969&aid=202056

I am very excited to be riding this bike.  When I first started racing Liquigas and Lampre were rockin' the Super Six and I was drooling hard.  I still have some dialing to do on the fit, but when that's done.  "I be going!"

Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.



Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment