Thursday, March 18, 2010

Jet Setting

Today, I hopped on a plane and I am back in Saskatoon.  Tuesday I fly back to Vancouver.


It aint nuthin.

I jet set back home for a ballin weekend of recovery, with a little bit of business.  The business side is purpose for this little outing.  This is the weekend of my interview with the U of S college of medicine.  Ballin, is to be an excellent side effect to jetting across the country.  I will have a chance to see friends and family and take in some major chillaxin.

Now the tale of my journey.  In pictographic form.

 My day started at 530am with a bowl of porridge.

Out the door and its pitch black.

 Short Bus. In time and stature.

 Long Bus, Long ride.

 All aboard.  The driver of the bus says move on back.

 Luxury interior.

 Subway, transit in the morning.  Lunch later on.

 Sky Train.  Not airborne but getting closer.

 The air bus awaits.  West Jet setting in.

 Saskatoon Shines!  No rain!

 Home at last.  Self shot Yo.

Home for the weekend.  Time for some epic R&R.  Lets hang out, gimme a call.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.

Cuylar Conly




























No comments:

Post a Comment