Monday, February 7, 2011

I know what you did last Night

Cyclists can party Really Hard, between September and November.  February is not between September and November, so we were pretty mild.  We tailgated and we watched the Football game.  The packers won!!!! It was awesome.  Good beer, good pizza, good football and good friends.  I carried around my camera all night.  In classic Cuylar fashion it remained a pocket weight for the majority of the night.  Here's a few.

 At the Frog pre- pizza

 Janness demonstrates the effects of the pre-game

 post pizza, 
no pizza pics my hands were too busy stuffing my face.


 Inside the party van

Brad won a big ol' poster thing

An accurate depiction of myself at the ice-cream shop later on.


Coming this week.  More Biking.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.


Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment