Tuesday, February 1, 2011

We Were Four Now We Are Five

Last night our quartet became a quintet.  Evan Mundy moved in for the month of February.  I had never met him before, but he has raced with Brad and Janness in Tobago and in France.  Evan hails from Ontario, he studies Kinesiology and races for Team Garneau Evolution.  Evan settled in so fast that it feels as if he has been here all along.  One more bike, one more bed, and one more brother at CCCp.

 Evan Mundy

Today was a pretty chill day for me.  Resting up this week.  So, today I made banana pancakes.  I bicycled around to do some errands.  I vacuumed and did laundry.  I surfed the internet, Kowabunga.  Wandered about the mall.  Generally I just floated through the day. Janness pirated the second season of community, so I think I will watch some television.

Word.

Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment