Thursday, February 17, 2011

Looking Ahead

Since I left home at the start of January I have managed to post a blog once every day.  I enjoy actually sitting down and putting some effort into writing a post.  Then sometimes, especially of late, I find its 1030 at night and I just have to smash something onto the web.  Lately I have occupied my mind with endless foresight.

The unknown.  That which is unknown causes human beings a lot of stress.  In fact it is often the unknown that is the source of a mans greatest fear rather than something he tangibly understands.  It is very comforting to know where you will be and what you will be doing in one week, one month, 3 months and so on.  As for myself in one month I know where I will be and I know what I will be doing.  I just don`t know where I will be sleeping.

Most of my free time of late has been devoted to shopping.  Apartment shopping.  Remote Apartment shopping, via the internet.  It goes slowly.  In April I will be moving to Ottawa and I need a place to live.  I have been perusing Craig`s List and various other classified adds in search of summertime sub-lease and room rentals.  So here goes the shameless Blog plug for somewhere to call home for 5 months.



I am moving to Ottawa for the summer.  I am interested in a sublet or room rental from April 1st Until August 31st.  I will be in Ottawa to race for the Fresh Air Experience/Ottawa Bicycle Club Elite U23 Cycling Team.  I am a student Athlete who is professional and goal oriented.  That being said I am a man of little means and I am seeking terms between $300-$500 per month.
I also have several Team mates who are seeking accommodations under similar circumstances.  Thus I am also interested in any information regarding a 3 or 4 bedroom sub-lease.

If you or anyone you know has information on available rental properties I would greatly appreciate the connection.  Contact cuylar(at)hotmail(dot)com


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.


Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment