Sunday, January 9, 2011

Little Did He Know

Can anything good ever come of these words?

Yesterday some serious shit went down in Tucson, AZ.  Twenty people were shot at a Safeway Rally for United States Congresswoman Gabriel Gifford's.  The congress woman was the primary target of 22 year old gun man Jared Lee Loughner.  The gunman was taken down two bystanders but not before fatally wounding six victims including a nine year old girl.  Congresswoman Gabriel Gifford was shot in the head at close range and is currently in critical condition.

Loughner has alleged links to the radical Tea party movement.  He also has a somewhat disturbing You tube channel and my-space (which has been removed).  Check this for more details.


While the events of the day unfolded I was safely riding my bike.  I only learned of the shooting in the evening, and (to rest any concerns that my mother may have) it occurred across town from my condo.  This will no doubt be big news for a while.  It appears that I really am living in the wild west.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.


Cuylar Conly 

No comments:

Post a Comment