Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vitamin C overdose

So today marks the third day out of four that I have been climbing Mount Lemmon.  Sadly I have not even been all the way to the top.  I know right, pathetic.  For the time being it seems that Lemmon is the only place where you can get a little bit specific with your efforts.  There are no turns or lights, and traffic is pretty tame.  So when the business of the day is intervalies, its off to Lemmon for a shot of Vitamin C.

 Here are some pictures.  From the first look out at mile four.  After that it was all business.  When I do get to the top I will snap you a frame.

Tucson seems to sprawl out forever.

Only 4 miles up and the view is sweet.



In the last 4 days I have swallowed alot of Lemmons.  Tomorrow I am eager to spend my time to find something fresh.


Training shall be based solely on feel,
while racing shall be guided by sensations and instinct.


Cuylar Conly

No comments:

Post a Comment